We are now taking submissions for guest sets to be featured on Ghoul Girls. These sets are photos that are submitted by a photographer or model outside of the Ghoul Girls area. They will be specially featured in their own gallery on www.Ghoul-Girls.com under a gallery all their own. Please follow the rules for submission and make sure you follow the instructions below in order to be reviewed for the gallery. Not all submissions will be added to the Ghoul Girls website; we are very particular about what we feature on the site and look for quality and creativity in the sets that are submitted.
Unfortunately this is simply a feature on the website and nothing more, a place to share your work with credits. None of the photos submitted to Ghoul Girls will be eligible for prints, merchandise or the calendar. Thank you for your understanding.
– We do not accept sets that are featured on other websites, pay sites, etc. The set needs to be specifically created to be featured on the Ghoul Girls site first.
– Sets need to consist of 10 to 20 images.
– All sets must be within the same theme of Ghoul Girls, unique and classy.
– No nudity will be featured on the site, implied and covered is fine so long as it is tasteful.
– Photographer and model must agree on submission entry, we will not accept sets that you do not have permission to post (photographer must be CC’d on e-mail or vice versa).
– Please include credits for everyone involved in the set and link where we can find those people!
– E-mail it all to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your set is approved, you will be notified as soon as possible. You may not always be notified if it does not. It will be posted on the website at a staggered rate in order to keep things fresh on the site. Thank you again for your submission.